skip to main | skip to sidebar

Endless Possibilities

Life has different ways to be finish. Some chose to make it quick others what to live for quite a long time. This blog entry is all about my ups and downs, my love aspirations, as well as my blinding hatred. No one can make their life, but you can chose what can happen to it. Just Enjoy it!

Monday, September 18, 2006

A chinese poem by Pa sheng kan chou

Pa sheng kan chou

Spattering evening rains sprinkles river and sky
Washes clear autumn
Soon frost with icy winds will close in
On the desolate mountain pass, the deserted river ...
Last rays of sun glance off the tower
Everywhere red fades, green disappears
By turn, what flourished, ends
Only the waters of Yanftze flow on
Wordlessly, east

I can not bear to climb the high tower, look out
Gaze longingly toward home -- dim and distant
But to stop my thoughts from going back is hard
I wonder at my path in recent years --
Why have I lingered, miserable
Aware that in her room she has looked up --
How many times --
and thought she saw my boat on the horizon?
And never known that I lean here
Congealed with sorrow?

Posted by Nexusuxen at 2:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • A chinese poem by Pa sheng kan chou
      • A poem by Edgar Allan Poe
      • The poem by Edgar Allan Poe (My fave poet)

About Me

Nexusuxen
Life after death, the absolute nirvana, think of it and wished to have it. I;m a pure catholic though... So I tried taking salvation instead
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger