Tuesday, November 28, 2006

An overrepressed thought

Since our own student publication newspaper has beed temporaryly removed from the presses, it made me think what will happen to all their ideals. No wait, they also hold many ideas from our very own thought making machine. Can there be no other way to spread the truths among us? With all those ruckus going on to reissue the funds of The Collegian what will be our output of thoughts. Can we just shout and say Ibalik ang kule! I think that would be one of the repetitive idea being used even as we speak. No offense to the collegian staff, but speaking loudly of your idea to the whole up campus WILL never be a good answer for the repressive "Administration." Boycouts? Can freshies (like me) even have the guts to stand in front of the class and say the magic words? I think it will never happen for Most, i repeat most, of us. But even some of the brave souls who dare defy the norms being spoon-feed to us by our peers has a high risk of contracting a highly deadly disease called humiliation. It is so lethal, just a mere word of it can actually kill you. (If you are not immune enough)

Any other options you may ask? Personally, I think we no longer have other choice than to continue the publication until the administration releases the funds being paid by us, the students and loyal fans of this student body publication. Nobody can ever stop the flowing water for it will just find another way to continue its path. And so can you.

I do admire the people who sponsor the publication so ti may continue. Hopefully, i can help to. But I am still weak to do that. I'll just pray to the Father Almighty to pump the "conscience hormone." Till then, Good Luck on your next Issue.

No comments: